30 thoughts on “Working Through Travel Anxiety // My Experience + Tips

1. FemBot says:

I always find it so funny how these people who are like 19 have anxiety. You are only responsible for yourself! Try having a husband and multiple kids to get ready. Then taking family through security and your kids being loud and freaking out. That is some serious problems. Ridiculous.

2. Veronica says:

Can I just say how much I commend you for filming those clips while going through security like cmon that was amazing and they way you edited the security belt clip, thumbs up!

3. Rochy V says:

Your advice 'imagine youre in a submarine' is such a huge help! Now I know what to think of when flying as I always get scared during turbulence… This seems like such a good way to distract and calm myself! Plus youre soooo pretty! Love your videos!

4. Jen dobing says:

Thx for this! I never had anxiety when travelling before I had my son. Now it's worse than ever. This video was super helpful as my anxiety had me convinced my plane will crash on my trip next week to New York (you know…because I'm the chosen one who of course it will happen to;)

5. AverysLife707 says:

I have anxiety, and it's weird because the only time I feel somewhat okay is when I am travelling. Obviously there is some things that still give me panic attacks like when you have to show your passport, going through security ect. but for the most part I feel calm inside. I've never met anybody who has the same feeling about that before. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

6. Abby Miracle says:

I have never flown, but I have travel anxiety in cars. it got majorly bad last year and sometimes I can't even travel to my grandmother's house without crying the whole way there. I'm supposed to go out of town this weekend and I'm hoping to put some of these tips into play!

7. Queen Hack says:

Thank you so much! You have such a gentle nature so this whole video just relaxed me. I'll definitely use these when flying, because before this video I was getting very anxious about a plane journey in a few weeks. Thanks xx