26 thoughts on “Travel Tips & Tricks

1. a welch says:

I loved this video!!! There were quite a few things that I never thought about and found super helpful. I would love it if you did a video on buying airline tickets. Like tips on getting a great deal and when to buy them etc.

2. Danielle Mowatt says:

I'm traveling alone for the first time (and the first time in like ten years) in early august. I loved this video and found it really helpful. I'd love it if you could make more videos like this. Especially since we're both from the Chicago area, your tips are super helpful

3. Gabby Stone says:

Can you do a video about getting a job while having social anxiety? It would help so much. I'm 17 and my parents do not help much with the whole job thing..I'm having alot of trouble with it.

4. Lyla Xo says:

suggestion: it would be nice if you could upload once every 2 weeks even, instead of erratically, because its disheartening to keep checking if you've uploaded and you haven't.

5. iri2be says:

I love how you encouraged people not to get mad at the airline employees. So often it's the people who have the least control (and earn the least money!) who have to endure the frustrations caused by people above them. Why be mean? Love travel vids. Hope you have an awesome fourth of July.

6. April Alvarado says:

this was an excellent video! question : I just purchased a plan ticket for August 31st and I was able to already check in and pick my seats on my flights… can I still check for the possible first class upgrade 24 hours prior??

7. Shonda W says:

I just flew for the first time and everything was good except for MY EARS! I felt like I was in a torture device and then they popped. Does that get better the more you fly?